The Leadership Academy is designed for 5th-12th grade leadership teams. The vision is two-fold as students mature in life and in leadership. Mike will partner with the leadership of each organization and help determine the level of training needed. The help ranges from creating teams focused on community service – to finding individual students or teams with a particular dream or mission that they want to accomplish.
- Developing a foundation of skills that empowers students to create and lead a program or project that addresses a particular social need.
- Building confidence, self-assurance and optimism in students to succeed even when others may doubt.
- Innovate initiatives and step-by-step plans for getting started.
- Working with teams to clarify their mission, vision and purpose statements.
- Challenging students to identity needs in their community and beyond.